Open Barbers are having our second team training session on Tuesday 6th June 2017 to further develop our skills in finishing and styling hair.
We’re seeking models to work with, can you help? We need clients with:
– short, wavy hair with some length on top, for a quiff style
– shoulder length hair of any type, for a smooth and straight finish
– shoulder length fine hair of any type, to be dried with volume
– shoulder length or longer straight hair, for a wavy finish
– shoulder length hair of any type to style into an up-do
will ONLY be washing and styling hair using hairdryers, brushes and
products and sharing ideas with you on how to style you hair. Please
note we will NOT have time to cut hair.
Each model must be available to join either session 1:
12 – 3pm or session 2: 4 – 7pm on Tuesday 6th June 2017. We request that models stay the full duration of their session so that
we can build in some post-styling Q&A and feedback with the models
at the end of each session. We will need to style your
hair according to our team’s needs and interests of what they wish to
practice, but we can negotiate this with you in advance!
Services are free but we welcome contributions if models wish to donate.
If you are available and interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– your hair length and type
– a photo of your hair if possible
– whether you can make session 1 (12-3pm) or session 2 (4-7pm) or both, on 6/6/17.
training session will be facilitated by Kelly Leacy, senior stylist at
Chaps and Dames. We will ensure that names and pronouns are shared in
advance with the trainer, who is already very well acquainted with our
We hope to hear from you!