Pricing & capacity
We are currently CLOSED to new clients for colour services.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or are a regular client wishing to return.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we will make an announcement on Facebook and Twitter when we are able to open up our consultation form and waiting list again.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. For reference, all our colour services are priced on a sliding scale according to duration, the full list can be viewed here
Health and Safety
Recently published guidelines suggest that COVID-19 can generate an increased risk of allergic reactions to colour.
For safety reasons, we will require some clients to come in for a skin test at least 48 hours in advance of their appointment. In order to meet our legal obligations as smoothly as possible, we will be arranging colour services, consultations and skin test appointments by email to all new clients and also to returning clients who fulfil certain criteria.
Where we consider skin tests to be necessary, they are a legal requirement, as allergic reactions to colour can result in serious injury or death, and we could be prosecuted if we don’t follow Health & Safety at work legislation.
What decides if I need a skin test?
If you’re a new client or have not had colour services within the past 6 months, you will need to complete our online questionnaire to join our waiting list. We will then contact you to book you in for a consultation and skin test which is very likely to be needed before we can book you in for a full service.
If you answer yes to any of these questions you might need a skin test (this is only a guide):
- have you recently had Covid-19 or any other illness that has put your immune system under strain?
- have you recently had the Covid 19 vaccine?
- it is more than 6 months since your last colour service with us?
- have you ever had a “black henna” temporary tattoo?
- have you used a box dye since your last appointment with us?
- does your service requires dye to come into contact with your scalp? (for example in highlighting the colour won’t come into direct contact with your skin)
- do you require a permanent tint?
How to book
Email email@example.com to book.
We will then send a questionnaire and decide if you need to come in for a skin test.