We are delighted to announce that Open Barbers will be open again from Monday 13th July, albeit with a restricted service and temporary timetable. This will follow a few rehearsal days for the team so that we can have the opportunity to acclimatise to the new working conditions and PPE requirements.
Bookings will be open from 10am on Friday 10th July, for up to one week ahead, and new appointments will be opened daily. Bookings can only be made online here, or by contacting the salon number: 07546017849. Phone calls will be answered at limited times and you are likely to have to wait for us to return your call; so if you can, please book online by preference. No bookings will be taken in person in the salon.
- Please read here our essential guidelines for clients attending appointments.
- All appointments for the first week will be at least 90 minutes long regardless of service required, shorter appointments will be available from 20th July.
- Colour services will not be available to book until approximately September.
- We will not be using hairdryers or products.
- Services with Leidy, Mable, Meg and Tobi / Ori Hair Care are not currently available until further notice.
After such a long period of closure, we imagine that staff and clients will all need time to adjust and we are taking extra care to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in the salon. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we take precautions during this time. We are really looking forward to welcoming you when we can.
As not all our staff can return to work and our services are reduced capacity, our fundraisers are still open for anyone who is able to continue supporting us during this difficult time:
** Thank you **